Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions By using TWG Logistics website (www.twglogistics.com.au) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about TWG Logistics ABN 18 149281 685, its subsidiaries and partners and the services they offer. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
TWG Logistics reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from the website without notice.
You must not:
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. Show any material from the website in public;
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
5. Access our information storage servers through inappropriate, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful ways, to edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. Re-distribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
The material contained in this website is intended to provide general information only and may not be accurate, complete or up to date.
To the extent permitted by law, TWG Logistics, its subsidiaries, agents, employees and its suppliers, are not liable for any damages of any kind related to the completeness, timeliness, suitability or accuracy of the material contained in this website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will TWG Logistics be liable for any loss whatsoever including any indirect incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business, or other profits, arising out of or referable to the accessing, downloading, using or relying on any of the material contained in this website or any material on a linked third party website, whether caused by the negligence of TWG Logistics or otherwise.
The liability of TWG Logistics for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law and which cannot be excluded, is limited, to the extent possible, at TWG Logistics option to:
the supply of the goods or services again, or
the repair of the goods, or
the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
TWG Logistics does not collect any personal information from visitors of the website.
You hereby indemnity TWG Logistics and undertake to keep TWGLogistics indemnified any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses(including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by TWGLogistics to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of TWG Logistics’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by TWG Logistics arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
If we cannot carry out an obligation under the contract either in whole or in part because of a force majeure event, then our obligations under the contract will be suspended for the duration of the event or waived to the extent applicable.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to TWG Logistics’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in anyway, TWG Logistics may take such action as TWG Logistics deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceeding against you.
Other matters which affect the contract
1. The laws of New South Wales apply to the contract and you must bring any proceedings against us in a court of New South Wales.
2. If a condition or part of a condition is unenforceable, it must be severed from and does not affect the rest of the contract.
3. We are not bound by any waiver, discharge or release of a condition or any agreement which changes the contract, unless it is in writing and signed by or for us.
4. A reference to any law includes any statutory modification, substitution or re-enactment of it